PTS Site Supervisor
- Region: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Rail Engineering
- Salary: Please enquire
The purpose of this role is to ensure that work is completed safely, on time and to budget and to the required quality. The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that labour is effectively managed and utilised and to manage the co-ordination of sub-contractor operations.
• Manage resources to ensure finished work is in accordance with the drawings, specifications and Employer's requirements.
• Implement, maintain and monitor systems for managing site safety, welfare and environmental issues (including giving toolbox talks and briefings).
• People Management – Safety Briefings, Performance Reviews, Development, Discipline/Grievance and other People Policies
• Processes – Accurate and Timely Completion of
• Continuous Improvement – Minimise abortive and repeat visits
• Effective Communication/Relationships – public and customer
• Issue Resolution – public and customer
• PTS – Ideally
• Rail Engineering experience